Hunt Club Collision proudly opened in the fall of 1994 and boasts one of the largest collision repair facilities in the Ottawa Valley. With its 22,000 sq.-ft. building, state-of-the-art frame straightening system and 2 downdraft spray booths, Hunt Club Collision insures a quality of repair admired by many and matched by few. All this to restore your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
- Night Drop-Off Available
- Shuttle Services
- Several rental agents available for pickup and drop-off service
- Estimates are available between 8 a.m. & 5 p.m.. Appointments for estimates are encouraged but not required.
- We repair all makes and models and are members of direct-repair programs with several major insurance companies. However, if we are not on a company’s list you still have the right to choose where you have your repairs performed.
- Online estimating available; you can e-mail us anytime with 3 or more pictures of your vehicle at different angles, and one of our staff appraisers can e-mail you an estimate without you leaving your home.
When do you know if your vehicle is drivable or not?
Don’t drive it if:
- there are any fluids leaking on the ground (i.e.: rad fluid, engine oil, etc...)
- there has been direct impact to a wheel
- the air bag has been deployed
- there are any broken headlights/tail lights or doors that do not function properly
Recommended tow service:
Gervais Towing Services
613 747-4666 (24 hr. service)
Rights of the Insured
You may be recommended by your insurer to deal with independent body shops. It is important for you to note that it is your right to make use of the body shop of your choosing.